Frequently Asked Questions
Vind hieronder het antwoord op veel van uw vragen, of neem direct contact op voor meer informatie.
Before assembling Scoozy, you make a number of personal choices: the height of the seat, the side of the joystick and the placement of the joystick.
Scoozy meets the following standards:
- EN12184:2014 Electrically powered wheelchairs and scooters, class C.
- ISO7176-4:2008 The range of Scoozy is set at 50-100 km depending on the battery pack (single or double).
- ISO7176-8 Requirements for impact, static and fatigue strength.
- ISO7176-14 Requirements and test methods for controller systems of electrically powered wheelchairs.
- ISO7176-21:2009 Requirements and test methods for electromagnetic compatibility of electrically powered wheelchairs and motorized scooters.
Scoozy is EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) approved. Tests have shown that Scoozy is not sensitive or harmful to mobile communication equipment and electronically controlled equipment. Nevertheless, be careful when using Scoozy and mobile or other electronic devices at the same time (such as shop gates, electric entrance doors, etc.)
- EN 1021-2 Requirements for resistance to combustion.
There is a 2 years warranty on the battery for production errors. The life time of the battery is not guaranteed. However to give an indication of life time it can be expected that the battery has 70%of its original capacity left after 20,000 km, or 500 charging cycles (whichever comes first) when used carefully.